We are here to provide assistance to families in east Austin to improve their lives through better nutrition, better health care, healthier lifestyles and cultural diversity activities.
- Do you need food or utility assistance? Neighbor 2 Neighbor can help.
- Would you like to learn about growing your own food? Visit our Community Garden.
- Improve your child’s reading skills over the summer. Learn to be a mentor and improve your own skill. CDF – Freedom Schools
- Be a part of racial reconciliation. Race Talk Project
- East Austin Wellness Center supports your health and wellness in many ways. From education about taking care of a elderly loved one to nutritional training and psychological counseling, EAWC can provide advice support.