A crowdsourced list of community resources for families. The following are organizations or programs that some of our CDF Freedom Schools Austin families have found beneficial and supportive to them and their loved ones:
- African American Youth Harvest Foundation (AAYHF)
- Hands-on service through school and community-based programs, to enhance the quality of life for African American and low-income youth and families.
- Breakthrough Central Texas
- Breakthrough admits a new class of sixth grade students each spring and makes a commitment to help them graduate from high school, enter college and become the first in their families to graduate from college. Breakthrough will accept applications from sixth graders at all schools in the Austin ISD boundaries.
- The SAFE Alliance: Strong Start Parenting Support
- Free Individual parenting classes on the phone or online